Welcome to Vienna, City of Music!
Enjoy classic concerts played by the Imperial Classic Orchestra in combinationen with a museum entry at Haus der Musik.
The Salon orchestre “Imperial Classic Orchestra” presents a selection of classical music, dreamy waltzes and the most beloved operetta melodies, for the Viennese people and for visitors of the city. Discover the world of sounds on the four floors of the Klang Museum followed by a unforgettable concert. Experience the magic of the worldfamous masterpieces of Mozart, Strauß, Beethoven, Haydn and Vivaldi.
Join our concerts at Haus der Musik, in the historic centre of Vienna. Enjoy the programme!
Program of the Orchestra
- Singing & dancing to classical music
- W.A. Mozart: The Magic Flute, Le Nozze di Figaro, Don Giovanni
- Johann Strauss: Vienna Blood, The Beautiful Blue Danube Waltz, Radetzky March
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Rage over a lost Penny
- Haydn: Instrumental Composition
- Vivaldi: Four Seasons
Subject to change
1. floor - Wiener Philharmoniker:
The founding site of the most famous orchestra in the world.
2. floor – Sonotopia
For those who like to experiment: The Sonotopia Center and the Virtual Reality Experience Sonotopia Universe & Lab.
3. floor - The great masters:
Mozart, Beethoven & co. - rediscover the great composers of classical music.
4. floor - The virtual conductor:
Conduct the world-famous orchestra of the Vienna Philharmonic yourself.